Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Two roads diverged in a [white and beautiful] wood, and I---

I took the one less traveled by,
[the one where I exercise more]
And that has made all the difference.

"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost,
[with little additions by Donna]

Bernice, Jessica and I were out yesterday afternoon hiking through the white covered woods.  It was great!  We had fun talking and getting some fresh air at the same time.  What a beautiful park!  Bernice sported her homemade hat (nice job) and Jessica made a stunning snow angel.  Check out the videos----

Notice my new, "What I will do this week."  Join me for weight training at my house!  Kids welcome.  What will you do this week?  Send me a note---

Tip for the day--- Fill half your plate with vegetables, then add the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment